Customized Legal Content
Up-to-date, Expert-authored Legal Content
Top corporations and respected university and professional publishers, such as RR Donnelley, Cambridge University Press, and Wiley-Blackwell, turn to Aptara for up-to-date, expert-authored content for their legal, financial, business, and education needs, including:
- Legal documents for IPOs, M&A, bankruptcy, and compliance
- Legal education textbooks
- Scientific, Technical, and Medical journals and books
- Universities and Libraries journals and books
A website is only as good as its content. Aptara’s professional staff provides original, compelling, and updated legal web content in substantive areas including Personal Injury, Toxic Tort, Workers Compensation & Social Security, Pharmaceutical & Medical Device, Bankruptcy & Foreclosure, Medical Malpractice, Construction, Employment, Family & Estates, IP, and Tax. Web visitors become clients with Aptara’s informative and fresh legal content.
Aptara’s trained professional staff provides research, editorial, proofreading, and composition services, as well as digital publishing offerings that help organizations to intelligently create, capture, convert, process, publish, monetize, and manage their digital content assets for optimized production and delivery.
Key customized legal content includes:
- Multi-channel publishing technology
- Publishing process outsourcing
- Project management
- Copy-editing, proofreading, and quality assurance
- Content that can be easily repurposed for digital media and mobile electronic devices
- eBook production
- Professional content development by seasoned subject matter experts.
- Shorter production cycles
- New revenue streams
- Reduced production costs
- Innovative workflows
- Faster time-to-market
- Accelerated readership growth
- Increased market share
- Consistently high-quality published content
- Content with unprecedented flexibility for repurposing
- Inherent message to your readers that your brand delivers a quality reading experience
- Peace of mind that your investment won’t be undermined by typographical or layout errors
Leverage Aptara’s publishing subject matter expertise and our proven service delivery approach to add new business value to your legal content.
For more information, click here.