Free-Up Time for More Profitable Assignments
In an era of increasing billing rates and client scrutiny of litigation costs, how much time and expense should attorneys, paralegals, and temporary staff spend summarizing lengthy and mundane deposition transcripts? Aptara’s answer is “none”.
Aptara is the Largest Provider of Deposition Summaries
- Partnering with leading court reporting companies, law firms, legal departments, insurance companies & legal vendors
- Summarizing 2M+ pages a year and 150+ depositions a day
- 24 hour turn-around for most depositions
- Multiple formats that meet your individual needs
- Fact, expert, damages and product ID
- The most competitive rates in the industry
- Member of the American Bar Association (ABA) and National Court Reporters Association (NCRA)
Review a deposition summary prepared by Aptara.
In addition to depositions, Aptara summarizes examinations under oath (EUO).
There’s no need to rely on haphazardly prepared digests or software to search transcripts when Aptara’s deposition summaries allow lawyers to hit the ground running with key issues, salient facts, conflicting testimony, and additional discovery plans immediately upon receipt.
Our full-time, trained staff of 250+ professionals has summarized transcripts for all types of cases and practice areas including asbestos, bankruptcy, civil rights, commercial, construction, consumer, corporate, criminal, employment, environmental, family, finance, foreclosure, insurance, intellectual property, medical malpractice, personal injury, real estate, social security, tax, trusts & estates, white collar, and workers compensation.
Our staff does not practice law; rather, they create objective clerical summaries that:
- Review and extract relevant facts
- Demonstrate articulate, concise English
- Summarize – not evaluate – testimony
- Deliver summaries in a format most useful to you
- Allow you to quickly review testimony that has been accurately read multiple times
- Digested per case by a single team, rather than by multiple partners, associates, paralegals, and temporary staff – many of whom are not connected to the case.
Compare Aptara to the Competition
Aptara is a proud member of the American Bar Association (ABA) and National Court Reporters Association (NCRA).
Aptara also offers medical record summaries professionally prepared with the same clear, precise language and organization you’ve come to rely on in our deposition summaries. Aptara medical record summaries are a valuable, time-saving and cost-effective tool to evaluate symptoms and treatments, and put your hands on key documents.
Aptara Deposition Summary Benefits
- 24/7/365 Availability
- Competitive Rates
- Format to Suit
- Trained Staff
- Case Continuity
- Quality Assurance
- On Time Delivery
- No Unauthorized Practice of Law
Let Aptara’s deposition summary expertise help you control costs and better manage your litigation budget.
For more information, click here.