Purchasing Power: A Website and eCommerce Transformation
In business for more than 100 years, Liguori is a Midwestern publisher that sells Christian books, magazines, and periodicals.
Liguori’s website had become outdated over the years and offered limited eCommerce functionality. As a result, it had recurring performance issues despite minimal traffic, leading to high maintenance costs. Abbreviated site visits were due, in part, to a crowded, off-putting design, and revenues were lower than they should have been.
Having partnered with Aptara previously to create eBooks, Liguori turned to Aptara’s content technology and design experts for a complete web redesign that would:
- Utilize a well-organized design to provide a straightforward, intuitive user experience
- Be accessible from desktops and mobile devices
- Provide a user-friendly shopping experience
- Sell print and digital titles
- Provide strong back-end data management
- Support various purchase options, including credit cards, PayPal, and discount codes
- Offer intelligent search capabilities
Liguori.org is a sleek, easily navigable website that leverages Magento’s eCommerce platform. It has increased online sales by 23%, system uptime to 99.99%, as well as traffic, stickiness, and customer engagement.
Aptara’s dedicated Liguori team ensures content accuracy and site continuity through ongoing back-end data management for inventory control, pricing updates, discount code tracking, and product additions. Remote server and network support, including on-call support for emergencies and major impact issues, maximize system uptime.