At the heart of every Aptara service is a common denominator—content. It means different things to different people, but businesses and organizations of all sizes rely on their intellectual property to generate revenue and communicate to their customer bases.
From our US- and India-based facilities, Aptara transforms millions of pages of electronic and printed material every year into more robust formats. The conversion process is overseen by Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to ensure that your content remains relevant and meaningful—as well as secure, searchable, and ready for use on all digital devices.
Key Data Conversion Solutions
Some of our Key Data Conversion Solutions include:
- Scanning and digitization of legacy materials, including hardcopy, microfilm, microfiche, and 35mm and 120mm slides/strips to any format and DPI required
- Onsite scanning by vetted, highly experienced resources wherever needed, and following strict security protocols
- Indexing and cataloging of content, including Oil & Gas documents and Georeference Tagging services (digitization of maps with their coordinates, spatial information along with associated research articles and assets like tables, charts, and references)
- Conversion of digital files from any source format to XML per any DTD (JATS, NLM, DocBook, DITA, PRISM, etc.) or other output formats (HTML5, ePub, Mobi, PDF, VitalSource, Zinio, CourseSmart, Inkling)
- Experts in handling complex mathematical content such as VTeX, LaTeX, AMS-TeX, AMS-LaTeX, MathML, and MathType, and both Vector and Raster images
- Enrichment by Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to enhance the content and create customized publications, such as automotive service/repair manuals
- Audiobook conversion/creation; voice-over
- Video conversion, editing, closed captioning, and transcription
- eBook conversion and creation with various levels of interactivity and linking and ONIX feeds for distribution of eBooks
- Lockbox maintenance, including check scanning, invoice processing, and database updating based on materials received
- Conversion of Flash-based content to HTML